According to INI Market Survey is a study of the spending characteristics and purchasing power of the consumer who are within your business's geographical area of operation; a research method for defining the market parameters of a business.
Our Market Surveys Apps are backed by rigorous research methodologies to assure their reliability and effectiveness. Various technically advanced features can be built into our market surveys to assure a smoother operation and more complete survey results, including:
- Page-level branching logic to assure respondents are shown only relevant items
- Response verification to assure all required questions are completed
- Branding each survey form with your unique brand images
- Create surveys online using user friendly Web interface.
- Flow of question Set from question to question depending on the answers given.
- Expenses: Hiring external firms for marketing research may be more expensive than using corporate employees. Costs, expenses and resources can be tightly monitored and controlled when an in-house staff conducts investigations
- Agility: Working with research firms requires somewhat rigid guidelines and research requirements. Companies using an internal marketing research department obtain built-in agility to modify research during the course of the investigation. Internal marketing teams can also move at the pace set by business needs.
- Customization: Internal employees tap product, development and support staff for in-depth product knowledge, questions and advice. This resource advantage allows internal marketing teams to customize and maximize research efforts.