Interactive voice response (IVR) is a technology that allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and DTMF tones input via keypad.
In telecommunications, IVR allows customers to interact with a company’s host system via a telephone keypad or by speech recognition, after which they can service their own inquiries by following the IVR dialogue
INI Technologies offers iVoice the fully integrated Voice Solutions which includes
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Text to Speech
- Voice Logging
- Auto Dialers (Supports Analog, ISDN, and IP)
- IP PABX and IP Phones
Business Verticals: iVoice the interactive voice response system can be integrated with a variety of applications & real time databases and ideal for business verticals for inbound and outbound call handling. We do have hosted and onsite implementation solutions.
- Logistics Tracking
- Balance Enquiries
- Reservation & Enquiries
- Market Price Indexes
- Help Desks
- Call Centers
Upgrade Options: Our Business Partnership with Tata Communications Ltd do also provide
- International Toll FREE/DID Numbers
- International VoIP Minutes
- International TDM Voice Solutions
- Flexibility of creating call flows and business flows which provides complete flexibility over the business processes and automation policies implementation
- GUI based Application Generator with its own debugging capabilities.
- Choose drag and drop functionality without requiring extensive programming projects cost
- ODBC and other industry standard databases compliant
- Intelligent call routing based upon skills, priority, and service level
- Completely automated information retrieval and delivery through multiple medias and channels
- Advanced networked enterprise voice mail system
- Touch tone or rotary control
- Play multiple messages with menu prompts for greetings, announcements, text-to-speech, advertising, speech recognition.
- Eliminate excessive hold times during busy slots.
- Efficient and effective handling of call volumes at most busy times,
- True enterprise network or stand alone voice mail, automated message delivery and faxing applications with fax on demand
- Competitiveness requirements by industry to automate outbound inbound call handling processes & increased profits.
- Global low-cost multilingual customer support
- Relaxed time for employees to handle more complicated calls
- Organize and consolidate data and information flow for better reporting purposes.
- Delivers outbound contact without agent resources
- Interactive Voice Response self service ensures handling of large volumes of contacts without requiring expensive employee resources and thus, delivers following
- Timely, automated resolution of customer transactions and customer requests