iAsset Pro – Fixed Asset Management Module
Fixed assets management is an accounting process that seeks to track fixed assets for the purposes of financial accounting, preventive maintenance, and theft deterrence. Off-the-shelf software packages for fixed asset management are marketed to businesses small and large
The first and the most important part of IT Asset Management (ITAM) is to be able to scan/discover all the assets in your network. Only when you have discovered all the assets you can efficiently monitor and manage them.
iAsset Pro the fixed asset management software gives you a wide range of asset scanning methods to make sure that you get them all.
- IT Asset Tracking (Hardware and Software Components)
- Software License compliance audit.
- Maintain Software usage compliance as per company policy.
- Depreciation Calculation
- Hardware and software asset Tracking
- Vendor, Warranty Information etc. can be stored and can be tracked at any time
- Advanced Report generation: IT managers can generate reports on multiple filtering criteria.
- Implementation: The applications can be implemented as Hosted Application (In Virtual / Dedicated / Cloud) OR at onsite (Server need to be provided by the customer).
- Facility to track all assets (software and hardware asset tracking facility)
- Record of all assets
- Readily available history of all assets
- Better utilization of the available hardware and software resources.
- Eliminate timely delays with automated transfers and comprehensive electronic audit trails.
- Seamless integration for maximum efficiency. Reduce the learning curve of changing systems by using your existing terminology for processes and data elements.
- Manage property from acquisition through disposal without sacrificing the security of your data.
- Keep all data and process information in one place. Integrate key data and business processes into one system including the location of the asset, transfer process details, maintenance, calibration and repair tracking, automated approval routing, and more.
- Helps in avoiding the need for the large initial capital outlay generally associated with software purchases.
- Users access the application over the web, eliminating the added internal need for costly hardware and time consuming maintenance.