Get scalable data center IT resources over the Internet with InstaCompute. This flexible, cost-effective, infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) solution provides the variable cloud computing power you need to keep up with changing business demands. With pay-as-you-go pricing, security and guaranteed service levels, InstaCompute is ideal for businesses seeking faster time to market and increased competitiveness. Tap into IT power and storage as needed with InstaCompute
Traditionally, IT spending has been CAPEX-based, requiring significant investments in servers and collocation facilities. IT executives were often forced to make a critical choice: over provision now to meet later demands or risk falling behind as their business grew.
But now IT is evolving to the cloud, giving businesses a new choice. Empower your business to be a part of the change, and gain greater efficiency, flexibility and scalability with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), an OPEX-driven, cloud-based solution, that provides access to virtual machines over the Internet.
Tata Communications’ InstaCompute* is an IaaS solution that is deployed across our data centers and integrated into our Tier-1 IP network. This agile, pay-per-use, self-service model enables you to meet core corporate initiatives such as lowering total cost of ownership (TCO), achieving business continuity and rapidly bringing new services to market.
Forget about lengthy contracts, installation fees and capital expenses for technology that is quickly outdated. Make the move towards a new way of doing business with InstaCompute.
INI Technologies now offer Cloud Computing Solutions from Tata Communications.
TO GET A FREE TRIAL ACCESS , please contact
- Bring products to the market quicker,through instant service availability
- Improve Customer satisfaction with better performance and reduced latency
- Increase computing capacity without increasing capital expenses
- No long-term contracts or terminations fees
- Rapidly add or remove resources at anytime to meet changing business needs.
- Maintain tight accountability and cost management
- Enable local service, support and payment options, promote legal compliance and a better customer experience
Gain on-demand, self-service provisioning and scaling over the internet,within minutes with:
Variable compute resources
- Up to 8-core CPU and 40GB RAM, virtual servers, based on the latest Nehalem EP and EX generation processors, to maximize performance
- Storage Area Network(SAN) based storage with fully redundant network and storage controllers
- Data protection
- Multiple, preconfigured or user-provided OS Images
- Support for Windows and many popular Linux versions
- API for prgrammatic control
- Compute resources located in Tata Communications Data Centre in India
- Internet and MPLS VPN access. No charge for MPLS VPN connection. Available on request to any Tata Communications' MPLS customer
- public IP address allocation
- Customizable firewall
- Load balancer
- high availability architecture
- Low-latency 10GB Ethernet switches providing multiple points of redundancy and quickest path routing for large virtualized environments
Intuitive self-service Web management portal
- Project and user governance through one master user and billing administrator
- Root access passwords to operating systems
Simple, pay-per-use pricing
- Hourly rates for compute resources plus, Internet connectivity priced per GB of data tranferred
- Multiple payment options, including fast-track corporate purchase orders or credit cards
- Pricing in indian Rupees
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- 99.95% availability
- INcludes an integrated SLA for both Insta Compute and Internet connectivity
24x7x365 local customer support via email or phone
InstaCompute is a simplified Coud-based solution that is ideal for:
- Apllication Testing and devolpment:InstaCompute provides application developers and testers with instant, flexible IT-infrastructure, to quickly and efficiently design, code, test and deploy software solutions.
- Elastic Web applications: Through its API, InstaCompute enables quick and efficient capacity- expansion to meet dynamically changing end-user demands on hosted Web applications.
- Temporary needs: InstaCompute is an efficient, cost-effective way to utilize temporary IT resources for short-term projects.
- Event-based applications: Provision IT resources for promotions or seasonal events, and remove them when completed.
- Collaborative computing: InstaCompute facilitates collaborative development and sharing of data,across users and project teams